All personal and address data provided by you on the sklepquecalor.pl website will NOT be made available or resold to any third parties in any way.
Personal data will be used only for the execution of the order (purchase contract).
In case of confirmation of the consent to the newsletter, we will use only data such as name and e-mail.
Data necessary to execute the order may be transferred to DotPay Sp. z o.o., Visa and Mastercard. They can not use personal data for other purposes, not related to the implementation of the contract (purchase).
Users' personal data are used for purposes related to the implementation of services offered on the website sklepquecalor.pl
- General Provisions
- The data administrator is QC Paulina Godzik with headquarters in Andrychów, Na Wzgórzach 18, NIP: 5512501713, REGON: 384642270. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, is used secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in forms on the website sklepquecalor.pl are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of the data of his clients. It means that on our website we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, address, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed the newsletter.
- Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or the processor, with whom we work closely.
The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites, to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor information about user using Google Analitics and Facebook Pixel, which records behavior of user on the website.
- On our website we use the following cookies:
- a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface;
- e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.